NEW INTERVIEW QUESTIONS.COM
TESTING INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
DATABASE TESTING INTERVIEW QUESTIONS DETAILS
NewInterviewQuestions.com - Home for World's Largest Interview Questions Website.
A D V E R T I S E M E N T
||How to test data loading in Data base testing
You have to do the following things while you are involving in Data Load testing.
1. You have know about source data (table(s), columns, datatypes and Contraints)
2. You have to know about Target data (table(s), columns, datatypes and Contraints)
3. You have to check the compatibility of Source and Target.
4. You have to Open corresponding DTS package in SQL Enterprise Manager and run the DTS package (If you are using SQL Server).
5. Then you should compare the column's data of Source and Target.
6. You have to check the number to rows of Source and Target.
7. Then you have to update the data in Source and see the change is reflecting in Target or not.
8. You have to check about junk character and NULLs.
IN DB Testing is to check all the datas are stored and retrived from the database properly.
Answered By: Arumukam Date: 4/9/2007
In Data Base Testing, basically all the events like Add, Delete, Update, Modify and some query etc...
Answered By: Vijay Joshi Date: 4/19/2007
just a small correction, ie insted of contraints it should be constraints
Answered By: martin Date: 9/1/2008
If you have the better answer, than send it to us. We will display your answer after the approval.
Rate the above answer. Help us to know about the answer.
Please Note: We keep on updating better answers to this site. Subscribe to our newsletter to get notified when better answer is posted.
|Notify me when better answer is posted!